The REDARC Winter Newsletter is now available. In this issue we talk about:
- The launch of our new and improved website now mobile-friendly.
- Preview our new folding solar panel blanket range due to be released in August.
- 5 years of building battery management systems, we look at the features which set them apart from the competition.
- Our new TOW-PRO Classic electric brake controller, which offers a single, user controlled mode of braking.
- The new and improved REDARC 5 Trailer Lighting Reducer that allows you to run 12 volt trailer lighting systems from a 24 volt vehicle.
REDARC are going in depth on some of their most affordable and popular 12 Volt products on the market. The Smart Start SBI, BCDC and Fridge Kits are all perfect accessories for a weekend getaway.
REDARC Electronics is proud to unveil a series of strategic appointments that mark a significant step in the company's worldwide expansion.
REDARC delve into one of the numerous approaches to setting up power under the bonnet, in the cabin or in your canopy.
ST Engineering and REDARC Defence And Space Partner to Deliver Vehicle Electronics Solutions to Australian Defence Force
REDARC is thrilled to announce the signing of a partnership agreement between ST Engineering Advanced Networks & Sensors Pte Ltd and REDARC Defence & Space on the first day of DSEi 2023 in London.