The Winter 2018 edition of the REDARC Newsletter 'All Charged Up' is now available to read. In this issue, we talk about:
- REDARC’s Tow-Pro protected by Innovation Patent and backed by Federal Court Order
- RedVision named a Good Design Award winner
- Update on factory expansion
- Hummingbird now ISO 9001 certified
- North America VP of Sales appointed
- New 24 volt lithium battery chargers
- Keeping the workplace healthy
Read the Winter edition below:
REDARC are going in depth on some of their most affordable and popular 12 Volt products on the market. The Smart Start SBI, BCDC and Fridge Kits are all perfect accessories for a weekend getaway.
REDARC Electronics is proud to unveil a series of strategic appointments that mark a significant step in the company's worldwide expansion.
REDARC delve into one of the numerous approaches to setting up power under the bonnet, in the cabin or in your canopy.
ST Engineering and REDARC Defence And Space Partner to Deliver Vehicle Electronics Solutions to Australian Defence Force
REDARC is thrilled to announce the signing of a partnership agreement between ST Engineering Advanced Networks & Sensors Pte Ltd and REDARC Defence & Space on the first day of DSEi 2023 in London.