REDARC HAS YOUR TRUCK COVERED
Our range of rugged, adventure proof gear is designed to work with all modern vehicle makes and models.
- Toyota suitable Tow-Pro Brake Controller Harness (TPH-015) TPH-015USD $22.00Suitable for Toyota Tundra and Tacoma vehicles. The REDARC Tow-Pro TPH-015 wiring harness offers the ability to connect the Tow-Pro™ Elite or Tow-Pro™ Liberty electric brake controller directly into suited vehicles.
- Toyota suitable Tow-Pro Brake Controller Harness (TPH-021) TPH-021USD $22.00Suitable for Toyota 4Runner, Landcruiser, Sequioa, Tacoma and Tundra vehicles. The REDARC Tow-Pro TPH-021 wiring harness offers the ability to connect the Tow-Pro™ Elite or Tow-Pro™ Liberty electric brake controller directly into suited vehicles.
- Switch Insert Panel to suit Toyota and Mitsubishi vehicles TPSI-002USD $10.00Suitable for a range of Toyota and Mitsubishi vehicles. The TPSI-002 Switch Insert Panel aids the installation of the Tow-Pro Elite and Liberty into suitable vehicles, replacing the switch blank in the front console.
- Switch insert panel to suit Toyota Tacoma/Tundra/Cruiser TPSI-007USD $10.00Suitable for Tundra, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, 4Runner and Highlander vehicles. The TPSI-007 Switch Insert Panel aids the installation of the Tow-Pro Elite and Liberty into suitable vehicles, replacing the switch blank in the front console.
- LandCruiser / Sequoia / 4Runner Brake Controller Kit CIKTP-NA-002/004As low as USD $161.00The REDARC LandCruiser / Sequoia / 4Runner Tow-Pro Wiring Kit supports the installation of either the Tow-Pro Elite or Liberty electric brake controller, providing ‘plug and play’ connectivity into a range of Toyota LandCruiser, Sequoia and 4Runner models.
- Tundra / Tacoma Brake Controller Kit CIKTP-NA-001/003As low as USD $161.00The REDARC Tundra / Tacoma Tow-Pro Wiring Kit supports the installation of either the Tow-Pro Elite or Tow-Pro Liberty electric brake controller, providing ‘plug and play’ connectivity into a range of Toyota Tundra & Tacoma models.
Want an electric brake controller that fits discreetly into your dash like it was born to be there? Not only that, our range offer the ultimate control for on-road and off-road towing.
Whether it's to power a fully off-grid adventure, or to give your daily driver more on-board charge, there's something in the REDARC range of 12v systems to suit any vehicle, budget or need.
From battery isolators to integrated auxiliary battery systems with bluetooth control, we've go the gear to get you there and back.
Keep charge in your dual battery setup with a fixed, portable or folding solar panel from REDARC that is not only proven to survive the harshest conditions but deliver optimum performance in low-light conditions.
Perfect for your vehicle, and adaptable for RV, overlanding and camping setups, choose REDARC solar today.
ADD MORE POWER
INSTALLING THE ULTIMATE BRAKE CONTROLLER
If you do not want to desecrate your brand new truck with a clunky brake controller, the Tow-Pro range is the answer: the discreet remote head is mounted on the dash or in one of the space switch inserts, giving you the perfect factory look.
NO MORE KNEE KNOCKING
With the main module, the brains of the brake controller, installed underneath the dash, easily and in any orientation, the Tow-Pro Range puts an end to bruised knees and frustrating hauling journeys.
Want to know what gear is in some of the most iconic, recognizable and off-grid ready vehicles on the planet? Take a look inside our Unbeatable Rigs series to help find the gear for you.
At over 200,000 miles, Rob from Revere Overland’s 11 year old Toyota 4Runner has required little beyond scheduled maintenance, despite traveling some of the roughest terrain in the United States.
After more than 1,695 days on the road MAK, Owen and their cat Luna are experts at living on the road and off-grid. They’ve had their fair share of rigs and have gotten travelling full time down to an art. We had a chat to MAK and Owen about their current 2019 Toyota Tundra setup.
Built tough and ready to push the limits, REDARC’s latest off grid build is nothing short of the ultimate adventure vehicle. Harnessing over 40 years of expert knowledge of powering rigs and building off-grid tourers in Australia, we couldn’t wait to get our hands dirty on a truck build unlike any other.
After a 25-year hiatus, the iconic Ford Bronco is back and better than ever. The new 2021 Bronco has been Built Wild and capable enough to take you to the extremes of outdoor adventure. 4 Wheel Parts have taken this mentality and built their Bronco to be equipped, fully protected, and ready for anything they can throw at it on the tracks. We took a look behind the build to find out how they did it.
Designed so Roaming Lost creator, John Kingston, could capture photo and video content while on the road, this 2020 RAM is not only incredibly off grid capable but a touring powerhouse.