REDARC’s RedVision Kit (TVMSKIT05-NA) features the award winning RedVision TVMS and iconic Manager30 Battery Management System to provide full control and monitoring of on-board devices and your state of charge.
Ultimate control and monitoring solution
RedVision allows you to control multiple on-board devices, such as turning lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges on or off. It also provides you with the ability to monitor up to 6 separate water levels, temperatures, and when paired with the Manager30 allows you to monitor your battery power consumption and storage through the provided In-vehicle mounted display or by downloading the app on your android or IOS device.
The complete battery management solution
This kit includes The Manager30 main unit, REDARC’s award-winning 30amp battery management system for charging auxiliary batteries used in recreational automotive and marine applications. The DC to DC charger incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery and is suitable for all major battery types including Lead Acid, Lithium, Gel, Calcium, or AGM batteries.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it’s a 110-volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor for up to date battery information and charge status.
- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components via the Manager30 allowing close monitoring of all battery usage and charging information
- Accepts inputs for monitoring up to 6 water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off like lights, TV, electric steps etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to mobile friendly app on iOS and Android devices
- Fully configurable home screen via RedVision Configurator App
This kit includes;
- RedVision Distribution Box
- RedVision In-vehicle Mounted Display Screen
- Manager30 Battery Management System main unit
Follow REDARC's helpful how-to guides to find out how you can customise and configure your Total Vehicle Management System to suit your needs.
|Suitable For 24V Systems||No|
|Suitable For 12V Systems||Yes|
|MPPT Solar Regulator||Yes|
|Solar Input Voltage||9 - 30V|
|Engine Bay Install||No|
|Cabin/ Canopy Install||Yes|
REDARC offers customers free freight on orders within the contiguous US states on all orders placed over $100 via the REDARC website. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico have low fixed freight rates. All products have a 5 day lead time before shipment after which it will be shipped via our preferred shipping method.
Please note that your order will require a signature on delivery. Please monitor your tracking details to ensure you are present at your delivery address when your order is delivered.
Orders will be shipped from our distribution center in North Carolina, USA with delivery timeframes dependant on location.
Customers can contact REDARC at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional freight options and pricing. The REDARC site can only be used to ship orders to the US contiguous states, as well as orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico.
The terms and conditions relating to ‘Return of goods’ set out in our Trading Terms will apply to all good purchased by you via the site. All goods purchased by you via the site also come with a manufacturer’s warranty found here.
A 100% Australian-owned company, we have met the needs of customers in transport and other industries through exciting, innovative thinking. We believe in total customer satisfaction and practice this by offering our customers:
• Technical advice free of jargon and free of charge
• Prompt turnaround of orders
• Friendly, personalized, professional service and product support In the unlikely event that a technical issue arises with a REDARC product, customers are encouraged to initially contact the REDARC Technical Support Team.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Need a little help with choosing the right product? We're here to help! You can use our handy vehicle look-up tool, find a local installer or stockist in your area or check out our FAQs.
Still not sure? Don't stress, you can contact our helpful Tech Support Team by phone or email too.