REDARC’s jump start ready dual battery kit is the perfect setup for people wanting to charge auxiliary batteries and have peace of mind in case of start battery failure.
This dual battery setup offers everything you need if you’re looking to run things like fridges, inverters and other 12v devices. While the jump start capability means in the event that your start battery is advertently discharged, you have the ability to easily jump start your vehicle at the push of a button.
The 25amp BCDC will help to charge your batteries (60 to 200Ah*) while you’re on the move, and features green power priority if you want to add a solar blanket or portable solar panel down the track to help you harness the sun’s energy to get batteries back to 100% charge when you’re setup at camp.
This jump start ready dual battery charging kit has everything you may need to install into your vehicle before taking off on your next weekend getaway or camping trip.
- A 25amp DC to DC battery charger (BCDC1225D) to connect and charge your batteries
- A 40amp fuse kit (FK40) required for self-installation
- A smart battery isolator (SBI12) to link the batteries for jump starting
- A 100amp fuse kit (FK100) to protect the heavy wiring between the batteries
REDARC offers customers free freight on orders within the contiguous US states on all orders placed over $100 via the REDARC website. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico have low fixed freight rates. All products have a 5 day lead time before shipment after which it will be shipped via our preferred shipping method.
Please note that your order will require a signature on delivery. Please monitor your tracking details to ensure you are present at your delivery address when your order is delivered.
Orders will be shipped from our distribution center in North Carolina, USA with delivery timeframes dependant on location.
Customers can contact REDARC at email@example.com for additional freight options and pricing. The REDARC site can only be used to ship orders to the US contiguous states, as well as orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico.
The terms and conditions relating to ‘Return of goods’ set out in our Trading Terms will apply to all good purchased by you via the site. All goods purchased by you via the site also come with a manufacturer’s warranty found here.
A 100% Australian-owned company, we have met the needs of customers in transport and other industries through exciting, innovative thinking. We believe in total customer satisfaction and practice this by offering our customers:
• Technical advice free of jargon and free of charge
• Prompt turnaround of orders
• Friendly, personalized, professional service and product support In the unlikely event that a technical issue arises with a REDARC product, customers are encouraged to initially contact the REDARC Technical Support Team.