Looking for a 12v fridge setup for your 4x4? Make setting up your fridge power system simple with REDARC’s 25A Fridge Power Bundle. Including everything you need to power cold drinks and fresh food, whether you’re heading off the grid or just enjoying a weekend away.
Featuring REDARC’s 25A BCDC Core and Rear Vehicle Wiring Kit, it’s the perfect bundle for canopy power systems where weatherproofing isn’t required and make battery charging and monitoring simple with REDARC’s Smart Battery Monitor. Take the guess work out of monitoring your batteries so you can focus on adventure.
The 25A Fridge Power Bundle has everything you need to get you complete fridge power in no time.
- A 25amp DC to DC battery charger to charge (BCDCN1225) your secondary batteries
- A Smart Battery Monitor (BSEN500) to keep track of vital battery information
- A Rear Vehicle Install Wiring Kit (BCDCWK-003) for simple installation
This kit is the perfect option for people who want to easily add a fridge to their canopy, keep their main battery charged and know exactly what their power system is doing at all times. Pair with a REDARC Lithium Battery for the ultimate dual battery setup.
TRUSTED CHARGING TECHNOLOGY
Each BCDC Core features REDARC’s tried and tested, dual input DC charging technology plus an MPPT solar regulator and Green Power Priority, all in the compact BCDC form factor. Efficiently charge from both the both the alternator and solar simultaneously, ensuring maximum charge capacity no matter the situation.
MONITOR IN REAL TIME
Pair with REDARC’s Smart Battery Monitor for accurate, real-time battery level tracking. With state of charge, time remaining and current flow at your fingertips, you can concentrate on the adventure ahead.
Up to five times more accurate than the leading competitor, you can trust that ‘2 Hours Left’ means ‘2 Hours Left’. When paired with leading Bluetooth 5.1 technology, the Smart Battery Monitor delivers reliability over distances up to 42m.
Three connection points and our intuitive app will have you monitoring in no time. With a single touch all your battery details are right there.
REDARC’s Rear Vehicle Installation Wiring Kit contains all the cables fuses, fuse holders and connectors required to install the BCDC in the BCDC between batteries. This kit is the perfect solution to facility the installation of a REDARC BCDC DC battery charger when the start and secondary batteries are at opposite ends of the vehicle (more than 8.5m).
With pre-crimped cables, it’s the complete installation solution for maximising the performance and life of your auxiliary battery and keeping your fridge cold.
- Complete battery charging and monitoring solution
- Suitable for canopy installations where the start and auxiliary battery are at opposite ends of the vehicle
- Compact form factor
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Suits 12/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems
- Unrivalled battery monitoring accuracy
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology for monitoring up to 42m
- Built to REDARC’s rigorous testing standards
- RedVision app compatibility
- All required cables, fuses, fuse holders and connectors included
* Check battery specifications for current limits.
* Large capacity battery banks may require a few cycles to fully charge.
* Not suitable for engine bay installation.