REDARC is a provider of high-quality electronic products and recognises the importance of reducing its impact on the environment. REDARC is continuously seeking to balance its business needs whilst improving the local and global environment, maintaining ISO accreditation as an environmental management system which complies with ISO 14001:2015.
REDARC is committed to:
• Complying with environmental laws and regulations relating to environmental aspects defined by REDARC
• Implementing strategic environmental objectives across the business to reduce environmental impact
• Measuring energy and water consumption and minimise impact where feasible
• Encouraging all employees to recycle items which impact the environment
• Engaging employees in environmental programs and initiatives
• Recording and reviewing our environmental performance against set objectives
• Communicating environmental matters to interested parties
• Implementing measures to prevent pollution
• Using the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines Setout by the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) in the design of all new product packaging
• Exceeding the 2025 national packaging targets as Setout by APCO
REDARC’s commitment to continuously reviewing and reducing its environmental impact is demonstrated by REDARC accreditation to ISO 14001:2015.
CEO and Managing Director