Take control of your power system with REDARC’s Off-Grid Power Bundle. Including REDARC’s 50A BCDC, Smart Battery Monitor and TVMS Rogue, charge and monitor your secondary battery and control all your accessories with REDARC’s intuitive RedVision system.
- A 50amp DC to DC battery charger to charge (BCDC1250D) your secondary batteries
- A Smart Battery Monitor (BSEN500) to keep track of vital battery information
- A Rear Vehicle Install Wiring Kit (BCDCWK-006) for simple installation
- TMVS Rogue with RedVision Display (TVMS1240COMBO-1) for compact and flexible power control
This bundle is the perfect option for people who want the complete power and monitoring setup for their canopy, RV or camper trailer.
Pair with a secondary Lithium Battery for the ultimate dual battery setup.
MONITOR, CONTROL AND AUTOMATE
At just 25mm thick, the TVMS Rogue offers a compact and flexible power control solution. Get real time and accurate state or charge, power input/output and sensor information.
The TVMS Rogue offers complete control of multiple on-board devices including lights, fans, fridges and other household appliances. Each output channel includes dimming and the built-in switch inputs make the Rogue perfect for lighting circuits. With up to 8 physical switch inputs, control is not limited to the RedVision screen or app and enables lights to be controlled across the vehicle or RV.
Two analogue tank level inputs offer accurate monitoring of multiple tanks.
Save time by using RedVision to automate mundane tasks. With the press of a button, switch off everything except fridges or power down non-essential loads when your battery is running low.
TRUSTED CHARGING TECHNOLOGY
Each BCDC features REDARC’s tried and tested, dual input DC charging technology plus an MPPT solar regulator and Green Power Priority, all in the compact BCDC form factor. Efficiently charge from both the both the alternator and solar simultaneously, ensuring maximum charge capacity no matter the situation.
MONITOR IN REAL TIME
Pair with REDARC’s Smart Battery Monitor for accurate, real-time battery level tracking. With state of charge, time remaining and current flow at your fingertips, you can concentrate on the adventure ahead.
Up to five times more accurate than the leading competitor, you can trust that ‘2 Hours Left’ means ‘2 Hours Left’. When paired with leading Bluetooth 5.1 technology, the Smart Battery Monitor delivers reliability over distances up to 137 feet.
Three connection points and our intuitive app will have you monitoring in no time. With a single touch all your battery details are right there.
REDARC’s Rear Vehicle Installation Wiring Kit contains all the cables fuses, fuse holders and connectors required to install the BCDC in the BCDC between batteries. This kit is the perfect solution to facility the installation of a REDARC BCDC DC battery charger when the start and secondary batteries are at opposite ends of the vehicle (more than 8.5m).
With pre-crimped cables, it’s the complete installation solution for maximising the performance and life of your auxiliary battery and keeping your fridge cold.
- Complete battery charging, monitoring and control solution
- Suitable for installations where the start and auxiliary battery are at opposite ends of the vehicle
- Compact form factor
- Streamlined installation and configuration
- Fully programmable
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Suits 12/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems
- Unrivalled battery monitoring accuracy
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology for monitoring up to 137 feet
- Built to REDARC’s rigorous testing standards
- RedVision app compatibility
- All required cables, fuses, fuse holders and connectors included
* Check battery specifications for current limits.
* Large capacity battery banks may require a few cycles to fully charge.