Make battery charging and monitoring simple with REDARC’s Trailer Power Kit. Take the guess work out of monitoring your batteries so you can focus on adventuring.
Featuring REDARC’s 12A BCDC, it’s the perfect bundle for keeping your fridge cold and lights on in-trailer power systems.
The Trailer Power Kit has everything you need to get you complete battery management in no time.
- A 12amp DC to DC battery charger to charge (BCDC1212T) your secondary batteries
- A Smart Battery Monitor (BSEN500) to keep track of vital battery information
This kit is the perfect option for people who want to add a second battery in their trailer setup to run a fridge or camp lights, keep their main battery charged and know exactly what their power system is doing at all times.
Pair with a secondary Lithium Battery for the ultimate dual battery setup.
TRUSTED CHARGING TECHNOLOGY
Each BCDC features REDARC’s tried and tested, dual input DC charging technology plus an MPPT solar regulator and Green Power Priority, all in the compact BCDC form factor. Efficiently charge from both the both the alternator and solar simultaneously, ensuring maximum charge capacity no matter the situation.
MONITOR IN REAL TIME
Pair with REDARC’s Smart Battery Monitor for accurate, real-time battery level tracking. With state of charge, time remaining and current flow at your fingertips, you can concentrate on the adventure ahead.
Up to five times more accurate than the leading competitor, you can trust that ‘2 Hours Remaining’ means ‘2 Hours Remining’. When paired with leading Bluetooth 5.1 technology, the Smart Battery Monitor delivers reliability over distances up to 137 feet.
Three connection points and our intuitive app will have you monitoring in no time. With a single touch all your battery details are right there.
- Compact form factor
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Maximizes the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Suits 12/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems
- Unrivalled battery monitoring accuracy
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology for monitoring up to 137 feet
- Built to REDARC’s rigorous testing standards
- RedVision app compatibility
* Check battery specifications for current limits.
* Large capacity battery banks may require a few cycles to fully charge.